Puppy visits in North Shields and on the coast
Puppy Visits. £7 per 30 minute visit.
- The structure of a puppy visit changes as your dog grows. Initial sessions whilst the pup is still very young will mainly comprise of structured play, toilet training, feeding and lots of cleaning up! In time and once he/she has been given the OK by your vet we will start to spend more time outdoors introducing the puppy to the sights, sounds and smells of the world. This early socialising is very important and done correctly your pup will grow into a well adjusted, happy and confident dog.
- Eventually at around 6 months, depending on the breed we aim to move the pup onto a 1 hour pack walk but for the first few months we find that small 30 minute sessions work best.
- Most people opt for 2 x puppy visits per day but that is down you you, we're happy to fit in around your needs.
- Have a look at our Puppy Visit blog or contact us for a chat about our puppy visits.
- The cost of a 30 minute puppy visit is £7.
- As with our new dog walking customers we provide a free initial face-to-face consultation in order to fully take you through the structure of the puppy visits and answer any questions you have. We will use this time to begin to fill in some paperwork for insurance purposes and of course to meet and begin to get to know your new puppy and start what we hope will be a long relationship with your new pet.
Experienced Dog Handlers
Our handpicked team have the knowledge needed to cope with all dog breeds and personality types.
We are fully insured to walk your dog and hold keys. We are happy to provide you with our insurance details.
We will walk your dog with sensible dogs in a similar time slot creating a routine that your dog will become familiar with.
Digital Booking System
Our computerised booking system means we can track and manage your dog's routine with ease.